Instructions for booking your band at the Voodoo Lounge
DO NOT CALL THE BAR TO BOOK YOUR BAND!!!
Some things to know:
1. Our weekday schedule is mostly already on a set rotation.
2. The only possible openings are for solo acts for Tuesday nights and Friday Happy Hour and for full bands for Friday and Saturday nights.
3. That leaves a very limited number of available bookings per month. Most of those have already been booked with local talent.
4. We have a small stage that will only hold a handful of musicians.
5. All bands are expected to fill the whole night starting at 9:30pm and ending at 1:30am with 2-3 short 15 minute breaks.
6. If your band can only fill a 45 minute set you need to find other bands to fill the night with you and pitch that.
6. Generally a PA and/or mics and cables is NOT provided.
7. Generally we pay $100-125 per musician with a small food/drink tab for the entire band.
8. We are not interested in booking bands without a social media presence to help inform us about the band and promote the show.
If you meet the above criteria you may message us on our Facebook page below. DO NOT contact the owner or any employee.